European Union :: Income tax, social security and taxation

Social security payments for EU nationals and those with work permits need only be paid in one EU state — normally the state where an individual works (Regulations 883/2004, 987/2009, 465/2012) …

Please login to view this content or become a member by joining now.

DISCLAIMER: This document is for general guidance only. Its contents do not constitute legal advice and are not intended to be complete or exhaustive. Although we try to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date, all users should seek legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action and no liability is accepted for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this document.