Work and residence permits

Employing foreign nationals, applying for work and residence permits, business visas.

France :: Work and residence permits

Except for nationals of EU/EEA countries and specific countries which have reciprocity agreements with France (Andorra, Monaco, San Marino), normally all foreigners must obtain a visa from the French Consulate in their country of origin before they are able to reside and work in the country …

Please login to view this content or become a member by joining now.