France :: Work and residence permits

Except for nationals of EU/EEA countries and specific countries which have reciprocity agreements with France (Andorra, Monaco, San Marino), normally all foreigners must obtain a visa from the French Consulate in their country of origin before they are able to reside and work in the country …

Please login to view this content or become a member by joining now.

DISCLAIMER: This document is for general guidance only. Its contents do not constitute legal advice and are not intended to be complete or exhaustive. Although we try to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date, all users should seek legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action and no liability is accepted for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this document.