Hong Kong :: Discrimination complaints

Employees can make a formal complaint of discrimination in contravention of any of the discrimination ordinances either by lodging a complaint with the Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC) or by commencing proceedings against their employer in the district court …

Please login to view this content or become a member by joining now.

DISCLAIMER: This document is for general guidance only. Its contents do not constitute legal advice and are not intended to be complete or exhaustive. Although we try to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date, all users should seek legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action and no liability is accepted for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this document.