Managing a distributed workforce
International human resource management is a more complex and strategic challenge than operating as a country HR manager. Different cultures, languages, legal jurisdictions, collective bargaining structures, tax regimes, perceptions about the role of the HR function and the physical distances involved can so easily frustrate the task of sustaining and developing a profitable enterprise.
FedEE is here to assist you in finding your way through this minefield. We provide examples of HR policies, give you time-saving tools, step-by-step guides, links to official forms, the latest key information in an easy to use format plus briefings on important changes in other multinational companies.
Employee relations and employee engagement
Although unionisation is declining in most European countries, shrinking numbers are forcing unions to merge into more powerful national or even international entities. The level of unionisation is also not necessarily an indicator of their power or influence – for instance, unions represent just 8% of the working population in France, but French unions are amongst the most militant and determined in Europe.
At FedEE we:
* Monitor union developments – changes in structure, membership, campaigns, protests and strike activity
* Track the evolution and operation of European works councils and national works councils
* Analyse major collective agreements – to determine new elements and highlight pay and benefit trends
* Evaluate company initiatives to improve employee engagement
* Collate benchmark pay data for all levels of personnel in 47 different European countries.
Benefit from FedEE’s intelligence -and stay in touch… stay ahead.
Call (UK 44) (0)207 520 9264 to learn more about the benefits of FedEE membership or join online today.