Engaging, thoughtful and practical pieces produced by FedEE® staff covering issues of concern for multinational HR professionals. These papers are offered in addition to the guidance notes we provide in our member-only knowledgebase.
● FedEE Resumption of Operations Checklist: key questions that should be asked in companies still recovering from te pandemic
● FedEE Categories for viral risk: The inherent nature of jobs and their suitability to operating remotely.
● Salary reduction clauses: Sample contractual clauses to facilitate salary reductions and/or temporary layoffs.
● HR Policy Checklist: Some useful tips on how to write an HR policy.
● Dealing With Downturns: FedEE guide to living with recessions.
● Data Retention in Personnel: A review of the data protection and other statutory limits in selected countries.
● The Story of Four Weeks Leave: Why does the European Union require employees to be given a minimum of four weeks annual leave?
●Trades Union Across the World: The principal union organisations operating in different countries.
● Belt and Road Guide to Western Management Methods (in Mandarin Chinese).
● Wellness Policy: An illustration of a policy that incorporates a special section for HIV/AIDS.