Engaging, thoughtful and practical pieces produced by FedEE® staff covering issues of concern for multinational HR professionals. These papers are offered in addition to the guidance notes we provide in our member-only knowledgebase.
● FedEE Resumption of Operations Checklist: COVID-19 Priorities for HR – key questions that should be asked right now. ***
● FedEE Employer Q&A on COVID-19: Answers to the most common questions posed by employers about the current pandemic.
● FedEE Categories for viral risk: The inherent nature of jobs and their suitability to operating remotely.
● Salary reduction clauses: Sample contractual clauses to facilitate salary reductions and/or temporary layoffs due to the COVID-19 related crisis.
● HR Policy Checklist: Some useful tips on how to write an HR policy.
● Dealing With Downturns: FedEE guide to living with recessions.
●Data Retention in Personnel: A review of the data protection and other statutory limits in selected countries.
●The Story of Four Weeks Leave: Why does the European Union require employees to be given a minimum of four weeks annual leave?
● Trades Union Across the World: The principal union organisations operating in different countries.
● Belt and Road Guide to Western Management Methods (in Mandarin Chinese).
● Wellness Policy: An illustration of a policy that incorporates a special section for HIV/AIDS.