Work and residence permits

Employing foreign nationals, applying for work and residence permits, business visas.

Philippines :: Work and residence permits, visas

According to the Department of Labour and Employment, foreign nationals who wish to work in the country must submit to the Department’s regional office, within three working days of their application, a “certificate of no objection” …

Please login to view this content or become a member by joining now.