Work and residence permits

Employing foreign nationals, applying for work and residence permits, business visas.

Egypt :: Work permits

Foreign nationals require a work permit (licence) from the Ministry of Manpower to work in Egypt, as well as a residency visa …

Please login to view this content or become a member by joining now.