Employers – Sign Up Today
Multinational employers may affiliate to the Federation of International Employers (FedEE) in a number of ways. Here are the options.
- FedEE membership: This gives full access to our wide range of services (except TSS), including the first six helpline enquiries. Smaller employers enjoy access for up to five users and full members up to 15 individual users on a single subscription.
- Subscription to our fortnightly newswire: This provides up to three people in an organisation access to our international review of developments, including many HR-relevant changes not reported elsewhere, travel warnings and key court cases in a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Access to our huge knowledgebase of country employment laws, legal interpretations, pay data, economic projections, HR guidance notes and much more.
- Use of our rapid and practical helpline – to clarify legal points or deal with problems as they arise. Each enquiry can call up to 1.5 hours of our time.
- FedEE members and helpline subscribers may also purchase bundles of six additional enquiries at a highly competitive price.
- Tailored Support Services (TSS): Employers frequently have the need for detailed research of a topic – particularly in the fields of employment law and employee reward. FedEE undertakes research speedily and professionally at a fraction of the cost charged by a law firm or management consultant. We have, for instance, undertaken several projects in the field of international Mergers and Acquisitions, including one in 2019 involving the biggest ever merger in its sector. The cheapest way to subscribe is to sign up to TSS in advance. This purchases 25 hours of our expert time at a much reduced rate. Hours not utilized in one year may be carried through to the next. Any additional hours required can be added, subject to a quotation from FedEE’s Research Unit.
What does it cost?
All charges are in euros and on an annual basis. No VAT is generally payable.*
Full membership (150-1000
Full membership (1001+
Fortnightly Newswire Subscription
Legal Helpline Enquiries Bundle
FedEE HR Counsel Programme – Distance Learning Courses
TSS Non- FedEE Member Company*
TSS FedEE Member Company
Pricing (per annum)
|25% discount for FedEE Members|
Knowledgebase Access (80+ countries)
☑Up to 10 users
☑Up to 20 users
☑Up to 5 users
Daily news updates/Fortnightly Newswire Subscription
☑3 copies per issue
Legal Helpline Enquiries
☑ 4 p.a.
☑ 6 p.a.
☑ 6 enquiries
Tailored Support Services (TSS)
☑25 expert hours
☑25 expert hours
Access to our Job Evaluation and Pricing System (JEAPS)
Minimum Wage and Economic Data
Model Policies, codes and guidelines
Legal External Guides
Use of FedEE logo on company website
Advocacy – Lobbying governments about regulations affecting HR
☑ 1 Free place
☑ 1 Free place
Registered Users – without geographical restrictions
Extra Helpline Enquiry Bundle (per 6 enquiries)
HR Counsel: Advanced Diploma Programme in Multijurisdictional Employment Law
HR policy review
* Research undertaken without a prior TSS subscription will be at an additional cost of 30%.
** No VAT is payable if purchased outside Cyprus – where our EU payment centre is based. We shall, however, require your company’s VAT number.
*** If you are paying by credit or debit card, please let us have your contact details by completing our online application form so that we may send you a receipt as soon as the money is credited to our account.
For further information call 0044 (0)203 608 4412 or email Membershipservices@fedee.com. Introductory webinars can be arranged on request.