FedEE certificates in country employment laws
FedEE certificates provide an objective measure of an individual’s fundamental knowledge about a particular country’s employment law. They can help HR professionals to:
- Assess their own knowledge about employment laws in particular jurisdictions.
- Determine current learning requirements
- Show commitment to the international dimension of HR.
- Ensure that subordinate staff have achieved the required skills to do their jobs.
- Build capability to assess legal compliance in key operating areas.
Certificates are awarded to individuals who achieve a pass level for each presentation in FedEE’s on-line assessment centre. Participation in these assessments are free and there is no need to be a member of FedEE in order to undertake them. However, you will need to apply for registration if you wish to participate. This is automatic on completion of an initial application to the certification site by FedEE members. Nonmembers are required to complete and submit an application to the FedEE Secretariat who will provide them with a username/password for their personal use.
Certification is currently available for:
- Employment Law in Argentina NEW!
- Employment Law in Belgium
- Employment Law in the Czech Republic
- Employment Law in England and Wales
- Employment Law in France
- Employment Law in Germany
- Employment Law in Hungary
- Employment Law in Italy
- Employment Law in Mexico NEW!
- Employment Law in the Netherlands
- Employment Law in New Zealand NEW!
- Employment Law in Poland
- Employment Law in the Russian Federation
- Employment Law in Spain
- Employment Law in Sweden
- Employment Law in Switzerland
- Employment Law in Turkey
Certificates are available in five languages: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. They are presented in pdf format for immediate download and may thus be printed for display purposes or transmitted electronically as part of a CV.
Frequently asked questions
Is there any additional charge for on-line assessment?
On-line assessment is currently completely free. You will need to complete and submit a simple registration form in order to obtain the appropriate passwords. Completion of each assessment is for an individual named contact.
What kind of questions are in the tests?
Each test contains a randomised set of multiple-choice questions and you will be allowed a maximum of 15 minutes to answer all of these. If you run out of time, the test will be automatically submitted with the answers you have given so far. There is a limit to the number of times you may retake the test in any given week.
What score do I need to gain a certificate?
Certificates will be awarded for scores of 80% or more.
How should I prepare for taking a test?
The best preparation you can make is to view the appropriate audiovisual presentation in the FedEE Employment Law Programme. All presentations are available to FedEE member organisations, but may also be purchased individually in FedEE’s online shop.
If you are a member and would like to signup for certification then please complete the certification signup form.